cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

web dynpro to FPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I have developed a web dynpro application with a single view, which performs simple C.R.U.D operations. Now  I would like to implement the same using FPM which I'm not very familiar , my question is when I include my web dynpro component to the FPM do I have to to write  separate statements to handle the events triggered by web dynpro application or I just have to configure the application normally by following some steps using FPM editor.

Please give me any suggestions implementing my web dynpro to FPM

Thank you

Regards,

Nagendra .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any One to Help please ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To achieve FPM , you need to re-implement IF_FPM_UI_BUILDING_BLOCK interface in your webdynpro component.And based on requirement, you need to choose floorplan i.e

FPM_OVP_COMPONENT

FPM_OIF_COMPONENT

FPM_GAF_COMPONENT   differences can be found in google.

suppose if you choose FPM_OVP_COMPONENT, Create application config and component config in FPM_OVP_COMPONENT for your application and you can test the same.

If you want to place FPM toolbar buttons for your CRUD actions, write the same code which you've written for that button actions into PROCESS CONTROL of the component under respective button actions.

For more info... refer this link Getting started with Floor Plan Manager (Web Dynpro for ABAP)

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi KH,

thank you so much for your replay, so I can directly test my application by achieving FPM without writing any further coding right ? since all the coding is written in the view itself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

so I can directly test my application by achieving FPM without writing any further coding right ? since all the coding is written in the view itself.

Yes..But if you place FPM Toolbar buttons, Just try to write the respective CRUD logic in respecitive toolbar button action in PROCESS_EVENT( ) method.

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry to bug you again, I tried to use the configuration editor but it was showing the following editor I haven't worked on the before. can you point me any source to work with that editor

thank you,

Regards,

Nagendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before starting FPM , refer this links which will help you to understand better.

Floorplan Manager for Web Dynpro ABAP

steps to create a FPM application.

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls close the thread if your issue has been addressed.

Thanks

KH