Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual Bank Statement - Change currency in FF67

former_member691409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I would like to ask the following:

Is it possible to change currency in FF67 selection screen? In other words I use a bank account in a certain currency (local) but for a few transactions I neeed to post in a different currency.

In the specific screen the field "Currency" is grey.

Thank you in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

caram
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here curency is associated with your bank account, hence posting in other currency is not feasible. Yes you can certianly enter a currency and this can be editable. You may need to check the settings to make it editable.

If you leave the currency field open, bank account will be selected with the alternate account currency.

former_member691409
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply!

But again if posting in another currency is not feasible, for which reason the selection screen allows me to select currency?

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you select the parameter "int.bank determination" from specification, the system searches for bank accounts via the internal house bank ID as well as the account details. The ID is maintained within system configuration, so system will default the currency of the bank. So you cannot check it.

If this parameter is not selected, the system searches for bank accounts via the external bank account number and the external bank key (generally the bank number). So you can freely input the currency.

Regards,

Mukthar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member691409
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok,

Thank you both for the help!

Best Regards.

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to settings - specification - deselect the check box "Int.bank. determin.". Then only you can input the currency.

Regards,

Mukthar