cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bex query entering into abap debugger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I had created a query with selection one variable as characterstic processing manual input variable  represents interval and cal month in filters and i am running query in rsrt when i choose html format and in select options when i am refreshing it is showing all the values but when i choose analyzer  and selecting the variable and doing find means it is entering into abap debug mode and stopping at break point and showing function RRMS_X_MESSAGE

can anyone tell me solution to resolve this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinu

Thanks for your reply and its custom variable created and its characterstic variable processing by manual input/default value variable represents interval and variable is mandatory i had choosen.

i cannot remove the breakpoints it is standard layout and i dont have much knowledge on abap

i can remove filter and run the query its working fine and when i am selecting find only i am getting this error entering into debug mode

i had tried in different ways its not working for me by processing types and i kept another object its working only for particular object employee only i am getting error

if i had manually entering the employee nr its executing

as per my knowledge i am thinking any dependency objects might not be there can anyone tell me how to check in rsrv. or any other solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you remove the filter and run the query. if it works Then after you put the filter.

Let me know any issues.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinu.Rapolu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using standard variable or custom variable?

If custom variable then remove the break points in code and test with debugging mode.

Still any help please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinu.Rapolu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ram

thanks for your reply i had not used any exits or routines in my flow

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you used any exits  for your bex query?

if yes then please check the break point at exits.

some one may used break point statement to test and forgot to remove.

if break point was exist in yout exit code then you need to remove or comment it.

Thanks