Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMS - File attached for FI posted document

Ravialter
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new for DMS .

My requirement is - we have web application in .net  . Vendor update entry in web application , attached some file with that page and go to submit .

It comes in SAP through proxy and posting in FI has been done .

But the file attached in .net application is stored in .net application server .

So now requirement is when we open posted document in SAP we need that file attached with posted document (available in GOS for that t-Code) .

My question is -

1 - how we create entry in DMS dynamically ( we got posting confirmation in SAP through proxy and we got that file in SAP application server through file transfer ) . But how to entry maintain in DMS (we have multiple document for single posted document ). Even I know how to create document type for DMS n basic thing of DMS .But I need algo . 

2-  How that entry link maintain to that FI T-Code . 

Thanks to all .

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

you need to customize in OAC3 the Documenttyp link to FI Object.

e.g

ObjectType      Doc.type   Status Cont. Rep. Link  Doc.class      Ret.per.

BKPF               #ZXYDOC#      X      C1    TOA01      PDF              180

From your Server you need to call am FM (something like ALINK_CREATE_ASYNCHRON_META" on your SAP System via RFC to save the File after you created the Object.

regards

Kim

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

from DMS point of view I think that this is maybe more an FI related question. Because I know that in DMS there is no standard object to create links between our document info records and FI documents.

Is it possible for you to create such links in the R/3 system? If it is possible which object type do you use for these links.

Best regards,
Christoph