cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Story - Go to another page preserving selections?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am experimenting with the possible user for SAP Lumira. I am creating a Story with 5 pages and I want to make possible that when i make a selection and go to another page, the selection is the same.

Do anyone know if this is possible and how to archieve it?

Thanks!!

Artur.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Artur - currently I don't see a way to do this

Please go to Idea Place - SAP Lumira: Home - there are several ideas submitted for this already - please go and vote/support.

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

there are indeed already a few Ideas of this kind, so please search and vote one existing already (which is of good fit) and add your comments. Or create a new one if your use-case isn't covered

regards,

H

Passing the filter across boards in Story : View Idea

Option to reset/apply ALL input controls and filters : View Idea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks both of you. Didn't know this idea-collection iniciative but sounds nice, I will vote for this and propose some more. Thanks!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are talking about the similar selection done on input controls on each page of a story then there is no such preserving available in Lumira I am aware of.

workaround: If you want  all pages to show visualization for specific filter values then why not to put those  in "prepare tab" and have them reflected on all story pages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayank, and thanks for your reply.

I'm afraid this won't work for me c'ause I want something like this.

First page - Show the sales growth per Country

Second page - A much more detailes view about the sales growth.

So what I want is to allow the user to analyze the first page, select the 2-3 countries with a worse grow rate and then go to the second page (mantaining the 3 worse grow-rate countries) to analyze the causes of this bad result.