Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to load request wise data from DSO to cube

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am into SAP Support and new to it.

1) I have a scenario where i have 4 requests in DSO and 2 requests are not loaded to cube. what may be the reason and how to load those 2 requests only.?

2) Once the aggregates are created during development, how do we know that aggregates are succesfully created?

Thanks,

Karthik.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In DTP Extraction tab select the "' Get All New Request By Request '' option and activate then execute the DTP. with this option you will get data loading request by request from DSO to CUBE.

Still any issue let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinu.Rapolu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Thanks for the response.

Say out of my 4 requests 3rd and 4th got failed. so if i want to load only those 2 requests then i need to use that option mentioned by u right?

Thanks,

Karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Exactly your perception is correct, still Need any clarifications please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinu.Rapolu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

close this post with your comments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem resolve by Srinu. Post closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I think your new for scn, the site only provides us correct, helpful etc options, so please mark as you feel and this post may help full to other when they search with the same post.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinu.Rapolu

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Above thread is not a question. its a discussion. so he won't get those(correct or helpful answer) options to close a thead.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Thanks.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinu.Rapolu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

I am sorry to mark it as a discussion. I am new to scn and understanding the options now.

Thanks,

Karthik.