Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction launcher call ITS R/3 - Save log on user informations

former_member192850
Participant
0 Kudos

Good Morning,

I create a transaction launcher where i call an BOR object in SAP R/3 via ITS.

When the user click on the link in Web Interection center, is opened the SAP ITS that ask the log-on informations.

Happens that when the user accept an incoming call and open ITS R/3 from transaction launcher the system asks the user and password informations; when the call is finished and the user close the ITS web page, if the user accept a new incoming call, if the user open the ITS from trasaction call the system asks another time the log-on informations.

There is the possibility to be sure to save the log-on credentials  when the user log-on the first time on ITS?

Thanks you

Best regards

Marco

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

As per my understanding of your problem, if i have understood it correctly, you want the logon information to be saved into your browser until the time you explicitly logoff. For this, you may try the following solution:

1. Identify the internet service that is being invoked (like service 'webgui'), goto transaction SICF and enter Service name as name as the one identified. eg. webgui.

2. In 'Logon data' tab, change the value of 'Deactivated System-wide' to 'Yes' for the re-authentication as shown in the picture.

Please let me know if you have more issues.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

If user ID is the same in both ECC and CRM system, you should configure a single-on connection for your transaction launcher calls. This way, it will popup automatically the SAP R/3 screen without asking any user/password; it will just login automatically in SAP R/3 with same user than CRM.

Search in the forum for transaction launcher + single sign on. Or check also the building blocks from CRM best practices, I believe there's a topic there with this.

Check if this helps you a little more.

Kind regards,

Garcia