Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PA30 - Runtime error DBIF_RSQL_TABLE_UNKNOWN when trying to change data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I opened PA30 transaction and tried to change a user's begda in infotype 0022. When I pressed on Save button, DBIF_RSQL_TABLE_UNKNOWN runtime error occurred. Error occurred in a standard SAP program (LPA_PACKAGE_SERVICESF02). Program was trying to write into database table PAKDATBUF, which I wasn't able to find in SE11. My SAP Release is 700. How can I fix this error? Could anyone suggest me which SAP note to use?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, the problem didn't occur the other time I tried to change user's info. Probably the error was due to the fact that system was being upgraded at that moment.

3 REPLIES 3

former_member195402
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

PAKDATBUF is a buffer table. Maybe it only exists in the SAP memory and not on the database.

Regards,

Klaus

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

NB: Better copy the dump in a txt/html file than provide some screen copy, you can remove confidential informations before upload..

Check value for field db_con, the SQL statement is executed on a Secondary database connection, then check connection definition in table DBCON or thru transaction DBACOCKPIT.

Regards,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, the problem didn't occur the other time I tried to change user's info. Probably the error was due to the fact that system was being upgraded at that moment.