Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

City Job search criteria doesn’t work.

former_member813945
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have implemented E-rec EHP5 module. We have received  a requirement from client to add a City in job search for external candidates.

I have done the config under define search template elements I have created the template element and it is assigned to the search template but when I do the search citywise it doesn’t give any results.

One more observation, when I select functional area or hierchachy level selection criteria the requisition appears in search but if I select the city and search it doesn’t give any search. TREX is also working fine.

Please find config screenshots attached.

Regards,

Sarika Mansukh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

antjedoering
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Sarika,

did you already check the notes 1961878 and 1960013?

Kind regards, Antje

former_member813945
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Antje,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, we have upgraded the patch from SP3 to SP11. The addition of region and city functanility has come in SP11. Therefore, the note 1960013 is already there in system but when we are trying to implement improvement note 1981878 the message comes Cannot be complemented.

Need your guidence.

Regards,

antjedoering
Explorer
0 Kudos

you need to perform the manual steps from note 1960013 in table V_T77RCF_SPT_AF. The new information categries are missing in table

- FROZEN_REQUI_ADD_JOB_INFORMATION field: AREA_OF_COUNTRY

- FROZEN_REQUI_ADD_JOB_INFORMATION field: REGION

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sarika,

Have you done a full indexing after including the search template element?

Is the city filled if you check the posting eg. via report COM_SE_SEARCH_IIF_TEST?

Regards,

Nicole