Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query regarding ALV report like options(open/close), updating modified row

mahabaleshwar_patil
Participant
0 Kudos

Query regarding ALV report like options (open/close), updating modified row

I have created the the “Z” table Zstatus in Z table with char 10 this status would be open and close.

Table name is Ztrans and field name is Zstatus default status of that filed is “open”.

And I have hard coded in the program

Ztrans- Zstatus = ‘Open’.

Now I have to display the all Z table fields in ALV Report. And that status field should be editable. If it is editable status can be either open or close.  I can set the status to close.

So when we display in ALV output status is editable I want to get the option Open/Close

How to do that?

And if I get those two options open/  close by default it is open when I set to close and save the ALV it should be updated in the Back end Z table   “Ztrans” at particular position only that is particular row . How to do that I have 4 primary keys in my z table.

When I save it should update in corresponding position row.

And one more question how to group the similar fields in ALV report. If there are similar fields how can group then and show how to do that?

Thanks in adavance

3 REPLIES 3

former_member192023
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I think you can add the text in the domain's value range of the table in se11.

You can check domain "SHKZG" have the value "S"\"H".

Regards.

0 Kudos

i have tried this i am getting those specified values in SM30 but not getting in se11 or se16n table when i see the out put.

VenkatRamesh_V
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For validating entry use Value table

For updating .

Before displaying pass the internal table contents to another internal table.

In  USER COMMAND.

Compare the both internal table then  Modify  z table

or

use select query for ztable  then compare with the Program   internal table then  Modify  z table

Hope it helpful.

Regards,

Venkatramesh.V