Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email functionality in the CHARM

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Team

I am not able to configure the email functionality for the charm on status change.

I had already configure the settings accordinge to below scn posts.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-35291

http://scn.sap.com/people/riccardo.escher/blog/2009/08/21/pep-up-your-charm--part-1-howto-create-a-s...

Please help me.

Regards

Rishav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

Check that when you testing all you Partner Functions are filled with different business partners

in PPF there is some check if Business Partner repeats in partner functions... emails are not getting triggered.

Rg Dan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Team

First of all, I would like to thank you all of you for replyng on this post. The problem got resolved. I had already implemented the BADI as suggested by Miguel Angel Arino Clarke. After that I had executed all the stuck actions manually from the CRMC_ACTION_JOB.

Regards

Rishav

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram

Partner dependent PPF functions are not getting triggered on status change of the charm. When I check the overview report of the charm it will shown in yellow status stating "not processed". If you will execute from the report, it will be executed manually.

Regards

Rishav

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

have you checked in action logs? Are you seeing any error there? or the actions not getting triggered at all?

Thanks

Vikram

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check SAP KBA 1759791.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Team

Mainly the issue happens in partner dependent functions, please check if you can help.

Regards

Rishav

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

You need to provide more details exactly where you are facing the issue.

Thanks

Vikram