Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/SAPSRM/WDCC_FPM_OIF_SC_PROFNL configuration

former_member227141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

How can I configure /SAPSRM/WDCC_FPM_OIF_SC_PROFNL component in order to have the EDIT button available.

The thing is that when a SC is created and a WF WS40000014 (Main SRM Approval Process Template) is triggered in the INBOX the approver can't see the EDIT button?

How can the approver receive the below image instead of the above one??

Thank you so much in advance for your help, I don't have a clue, I'm new in WD.

Best regards!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karina

I am not sure if the approach you are using is the right approach .. Ideally during the approval process when you are trying to change the SC there is a config in the workflow section which will allow you to change and hence enable to the edit button automatically .. if you create a new button in webdynpro and write your own custom logic would be a lot more challenging is what I believe .

please check the below steps and see if it helps you :

1. Go to SPRO at the below . I am assuming you are using Process controlled workflows

2. When you go here keep navigating to the Process level configuration step and you will see steps defined as below ... There in the level type you can choose Approval with completion where it will allow the approver to edit

3. Also when you scroll to the right there is an change tickbox you may also want to check that to be able to see if it works

Let me know if that helped ..

Regards

Vinita

former_member227141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply,

I'm not sure either how they did it, I don't have technical documentation about the development. I searched and there is no process schema defined