SAP RMCA Inter Company Invoice
We have below requirement, I would like to get your thoughts on the solution.
Local company with company code 1000 and corporate company with company code 2000.
1) Local company is responsible for taking orders customer and billing the customer.
2)Company code 2000 fulfills the order for the customer
3) Customer will pay $100 to local company code 1000.
4) Since the service/product is delivered from Company code 2000, Local company code owes 60% of %100 to Corporate Company 2000. At the end company code 1000 will book $40 and Company code 2000 will book $60.
- How do we achieve this this SAP FI - CA?
- Is there any standard Inter Company transfer in SAP FI CA Telco?
- What is the best place to split the amount and post to different company codes? Billable items->Billing Document->Invoice->Payments?