Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Purchase order delivery address based on Sloc & Supplier

Hi All,

Good day and happy new year .....!

Well I have a requirement which I am trying to find out the possibility with standard approach.

We need the PO to have delivery address from a storage location based on supplier.

As of now in our PO output program we have a code which looks for Storage Location on a line item and fetches address from that for delivery (yes we always create PO on a single sloc)

Now the requirement came up to have different address on PO but based on Sloc and Supplier, is it possible to maintain such a level of multiple address on storage location by supplier.

Example for the requirement is: We have a storage location which is a physical location say a building (we already had enough sloc we cannot go further detail of 1 sloc for floor or room), now if the supplier is of a stationary provider we want goods to be delivered to front door, if its food we need it to be delivered at back door where we have kitchen &/ Pantry, these sort of stuff.

One simple approach I think of is to have a ZTABLE as a maintenance view where this address by combo is maintained and the custom code is tweaked to look up and pick it from here.

But as stated I am looking for any standard SAP maintenance approach like multiple address on Sloc or may be using class characteristics on Sloc sort of.

Thanks in advance,

Sai

Tags:
Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question