cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Billing rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know that there are few problems related to this and tried using most of the solution but unfortunately I'm unable to find any solution.. Can someone help me please:

I'm trying to change a existing contract created in 2014 to be used in 2015.. When I create the first for the year 2015 using Unit 1. I managed to capture the 2015 billing plan..

But when I created the 2nd unit for the year 2015, an error message Base line date for rule 14 not set and when I click the Continue button another message appear Period cannot be determined with calender Z2..

I did my checking the Billing plan in year 2014 for the 2nd Unit

Billing Plan type : z1

Start date 01.01.2014

End Date 31.12.2014

Cal-ID :Z2

Can some one help...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For your first message, you can check the answer posted in the link

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1806031

For your second question ,as mentioned by Santosh, extend your billing plan calendar validity to future years.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

I don't think that this is related to SCAL because I managed to create other unit for year 2015 and it works.. It's only the other unit 6-10 that got problem.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I Guess , your calender is not extended for year 2015

Please check the period in OVR3 or SCAL transaction

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I have check the SCAL and it's till 2015.. I even extended the SCAL to 2016 as advice from Shiva..

But the problem that I'm facing is that when I create Unit 1-5 I'm able to create the extension contract to 2015.. But when I extend the contract of Unit 6-10 I'm getting the above message..

So I assume it is not the SCAL..