cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDA Unresponsive UI after popup call

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I've built a working application with mutliple confirmation boxes & search helps in our development system client 100.

When I launch the application in our test client (300) the popups are not displayed & the screen becomes unresponsive.

I've debugged the application, and all code executes including the standard event loop without any errors.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Sam Hardman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you pls share the snapshot of the the output screen?.

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katrice,

Thanks for your response.

There is no output screen, no errors in ST22/SU53. The screen is just unresponsive, yet the tooltips still work:

Cheers,

Sam Hardman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It clearly says " No Data Available". The system in which you're testing the application (i.e test client 300) might not have data.

Can you pls check the same in another system in which proper data is maintained?.

Thanks

KH

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Samuel,

There is no test data. Please check your application in right client.

BR,

RAM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram/Katrice,

This WDA uploads data from an excel spreadsheet into the List UIBB - no data required in the client. Client 300 does have data. The issue I'm facing in this client is when launching any popup (search help/dialog box to populate the list) the screen becomes unresponsive.

Interestingly, if we launch this application in 300 through our portal it will work as expected.

Please let me know if the issue is not clear.

Cheers,

Sam Hardman