cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLT Statitics in LTR for some tables are Red

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a dedicated SLT server setup (Medium size) for HANA Side car scenario with following info;

ABAP Source System

- OS: AIX, DB: Oracle, Kernel: NW 740 SP 31, Business Suite Level: ECC 617 SP 01

HANA Server (target)

I started to replicate tables for HANA VDM (HANA Analytics for ERP 1.0). At the beginning all  table statics shows green. After some time, some of the tables statics is showing red. There has been some disconnection from ECC but replication is running with no issue. Number of records between ECC table and HANA tables are matching as well. I checked all SM50, SM37 and other tcodes and things are running. Could you advise?

Thanks,

Niaz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tobias_koebler
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you mentioned that there was a disconnect. SLT logs the latency...so when you have a disconnect and records cannot immediatly replicated the status will be red because the latency was too high. No problem at all.

Best,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Thanks for reply. The disconnection happened while ago and I was expecting to see Green now. What I don't understand is why some tables are red and some green when they are all from the same ECC source. The number of records is matching between ECC and HANA as well.

Niaz

tobias_koebler
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can check the tables in red for the status - I expect it is because of the latency.

When you see some in red, some in green - it coud be because for the green ones no no replication took place during the disconnect. If there was no update/insert/delete for exactly these tables in green, SLT cannot calulcate any "high" latency times. This could be the answer for some in red and some in green.

Best,
Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tobias,

So bottom line the suggestion is I should not be concerned as long as there is no error and they are replicating?

I did another test by stopping couple of tables shown in Red which resulted in deleting trigger / log and recreated them for new table replication. They were green at the beginning but turned to Red after. That tells me there might be something related to metadata definition on ECC side. How can I test that when DD02T, DD02L and DD08L are also Red as well?

Thanks,

Niaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

We also have the same situation where 3 tables COEP, GLPCA, GLPCT are in RED and rest are all GREEN in the Statistics tab in the Production system. We waited since last night and still it is in RED.

The replications are not happening since yesterday and COPA/PCA Actual figures doesnt sync with SAP R/3 and the Business is chasing since morning to resolve it.

Can you please suggest how to fix this?