Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Order error No status object is available for ACT 10000044 0010

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting error while creating a PM order on production server  with Control key PM03 (PR type)

Error: No status object is available for ACT 10000044 0010

It work fine when creating the same entry on preproduction which exact is replica of prod.

I debug the code but could not get any solution.

ST22 dump says

Exception condition "DUMP_COMMIT_WITHOUT_ORDER_DATA" raised.

IF NOT dbase IS INITIAL.                                                                  |

|   * Lesen des Headers von der Datenbank                                                       |

|      SELECT SINGLE * FROM caufv INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF header                          |

|         WHERE aufnr EQ header-aufnr.                                                          |

|       IF sy-subrc <> 0.                                                                       |

|>>>>>|      RAISE dump_commit_without_order_data.                                                 |

ENDIF.

This error occured for PM03 only but for others it works fine.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

Thank for your response.

I have checked all notes mentioned in the related thread. These are either used to repair the existing orders of finding commit work in the program but when creating a new order same error will occur.

I also unable to understand if pre-prod is exact replica of prod client then why issue occurred in only prod.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

In particular, see note 1903217.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

Thank for your response.

I have checked all notes mentioned in the related thread. These are either used to repair the existing orders of finding commit work in the program but when creating a new order same error will occur.

I also unable to understand if pre-prod is exact replica of prod client then why issue occurred in only prod.

0 Kudos

Well, it sounds like pre-prod is not an exact duplicate of prod. Make sure it contains all transports (particularly concerning BADIs) are in prod.

Rob

0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the reply,

Problem resolved, there was problem in one of the BADI where commit work was written. I removed the the statement and problem resolved. In SAP standard programs commit are not allowed before the standard commit.