Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FBL3n - Add new fields

former_member355038
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In FBL3n when I drill-down on the line I can see the following 3 documents:

When you click on the reporting document you see fields from table AFRUD, is there anyway to add these fields into the line item display of FBL3n? I have checked the special fields within SPRO-GL section but you cannot add any fields from this table.

thanks for your help in advance.

Joe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joe Dean,

I agree with Vera. If the fields does not appears in the these tables, you can't view in the report. Where this field is used? I research it and I couldn't find it.

JPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe Dean,

AFRUD is not TABLE it is structure, Plz explore your requirement in detail . explain exactly what filed you are trying to insert in FBL3N.

Actually AFRUD is a structure created from different tables :T000 , AUFC , T004 ,etc..

Krishnareddy.A

former_member627286
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Joe,

if a field is not contained in tables BSID/BSAD/BSIK/BASK/BSIS/BSAS, it won't be displayed in the

line item display as the system always reads the line items depending on the transaction and the

selection made on the selection screen from the tables listed above.

Please refer to the SAP Note

373268 - Line item: new display field

Best regards,

Vera

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

Check the fields of AFRUD with FBL3N fields which capture the values with different field names. As suggested above adding more fields for the report, you get performance issue.

Regards,

Mukthar

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I guess adding special field to FBL3N is limited tables that he allows in search . you may dircet to ABAP development ..

also i would like to advise you that you should not add so many field to report in order to not slow down the processing time in extracting the report..

Regards

Mahmoud El nady

former_member355038
Participant
0 Kudos

I do not think the above is possible as AFRUD is a structure not a table