Using non ECC vendor
I have client request that they won't create the ECC vendor master record until the bidder has been awarded a contract in SRM. We are using Extended Classic Scenario without PI, is following doable or any recommendation:
- Supplier self register through Ros
- Buyer accepts and create local vendor in SRM (different # range from ECC vendor)
- When a local vendor becomes “winner” of the contract/PO, manual creation in ECC for vendor master (this should be ext. # range, using the same # in SRM)
- Vendor replication from ECC -> SRM (update) – we need to test if this works ?
- Create PO/Contract in SRM then push to ECC