cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to aggregate subitens details in the main item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Imdoing a shipment with batch partition. When doing this the picking quantities are 0 in the main item because you have to fill picking quantities in batch partition soyou can choose how much do you want from each batch. The thing is inbatch partition you get 3 item lines (1 main item and 2 subitem) and when you fill the subitem picking quantities you let the quantities in the main item with 0, something like this:

My problem is that whenImdoing invoice the same thing goes copied:

What I need is to find a way to sum up both thequantites and net value so that it appears in the main item line. In thiscse it should be

ITEM 10                                                  20           | UN  |                180,00

Appreciate any kind of help.

Thanks in advance,

António

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jobi, I found the way throught VTFL but that document explains everithyng perfectly.

Appreciated it.

Kindest regards,

Antonio

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For Cummulating the value from sub items to Main item you can Leverage KUMU condition type from the standard.

Standard Condition KUMU is set as statistical, but you just copy and dont set this as statistical condition type , rest of all settings can be similar to standard

and for Quantity transfer, you can check SAP Note 407583. Similar requirement has been explained in detail

thanks

santosh

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

Please refer the following SAP Note too

SAP note 77414

Also see the link below.

Batch items in billing document - ERP SD - SCN Wiki

It will be helpful in this case

Regards