cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to validate login values and navigate to another view in sapui5 mobile application

former_member210661
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am a crm consultant recently i shifted to ui5 project and i'm new to sapui5 development i got a requirement in which i need to develop a mobile application based on user log in i have to display user details.

i have designed a log in page based on java script view.

view is looking like this..

when i click on log in button i have given alert.

my question is how can i adjust the log in page like this..

and instead of alert how can i validate the user name and password using oData concept and then navigate to details view (page2).

if you don't mine please provide the step by step procedure how to achieve this.

this is my view.js code

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Completing the tutorial will help you achieve your goals in regards to this project:

https://sapui5.netweaver.ondemand.com/sdk/#docs/guide/5ca68e6e62e6464a8103297fbc19cd9c.html

To validate the login information, you'll need to create a sap.ui.model.odata.ODataModel. This object must contain the correct URL. There is success callback that you can use to navigate to the next page if login information are correct.

The navigation to another page is done by using the Routing mechanism. At first glance, it might look a bit complex but this the best method to navigate between pages.

https://sapui5.netweaver.ondemand.com/sdk/#docs/guide/688f36bd758e4ce2b4e682eef4dc794e.html

Good luck with your project!

krishnan-jr
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi, is the first link still working?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kai2015
Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all I would recommend to read the existing basic guides of sapui5.

Also please study the existing controls including the different layouts.

After that, use the search function please, this space has a lot informations according to your requirements and more.