cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery is created automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have one issue in delivery document level.

User has created the sales orders in SAP system and the deliveries should be created automatically in the background and the issue is out of 10 order 5 orders only created and the rest of the orders has not created automatically.

If the user creates its manually then it is created.

As per the technical consultant analysis system is updating the data in VBFS, VBSK table. please find the attached screen shots for more information,

Kindly provide the work around solution on this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kiran,

You should speak to your SD functional consultant instead.  It isn't realistic to expect the technical guy to understand how the applications work.

I generally don't use SE16N or other data browsers to view tables; I rely mostly on the transactions that are supplied by SAP. The logs can be viewed using transaction V_SA. I will admit that V_SA can take a long time to get results, especially if the company does not regularly remove the older entries.

The messages you displayed in your screenshot are 'Informational' (note the "I" in the Message Type column).  None of them by themselves should have prevented a delivery from being created.  Look for "E" messages.  Or, use the transaction, and look at the message log.

I suspect that you are somehow excluding certain orders when you run your job.  Check the variant of the background job.  It will probably be the job which includes a step with program RVV50R10C or similar.

Best Regards,

DB49