cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel requests created are not reflecting

0 Kudos

Hi Experts..

I have an issue in Travel Request..

Travel requests created are not reflecting in Supervisor's dashboard for approval.  i have checked the configuration,the reporting hierarchy is maintained properly.

Please advise..

Regards,

Rajesh..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Yes i have configured which you mentioned above..back end R/3 looks fine but i guess its issue in portal..

Once employee send trip request to manager for approval but manger is not receiving the request..

Can you please suggest me..

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

SWU3 workflow settings and check again

0 Kudos

Hi Jwala,

Can you explain in detail, what to check in SWU3, as there are many nodes..

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

maintian runtime environment node total

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

are you using UWL or Travel approval application? Can you check the workitem ie in SWIA where its routed to? is the WF triggered? is employee in the list of the manager list?

0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

am using UWL and i have checked workflow, i have activated the event linkage for custom workflow for the standard event BUS2089-Created.

Still not working.. can you suggest me what all steps need to check.

Regards,

Rajesh soma

0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth/Jwala

i have activated the event linkage for custom workflow for the standard event BUS2089-Created.

as i have only DEV and QAS access to portal and R/3, before moving changes to PRD, i want to check in QAS in portal, like i want to create one sample travel request and should check in manager's dashboard, can anyone help me with step by step how to check in portal..

Regards,

Rajesh Soma

0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth/Jwala

i have activated the event linkage for custom workflow for the standard event BUS2089-Created.

as i have only DEV and QAS access to portal and R/3, before moving changes to PRD, i want to check in QAS in portal, like i want to create one sample travel request and should check in manager's dashboard, can anyone help me with step by step how to check in portal..

Regards,

Rajesh Soma

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

did you create the Manager Powl employee list, so whenever you raise it is shown in UWL or Traveler approver workcenter read above all is documented there http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPHCM/Workflow+Customizings+in+Travel+Management http://scn.sap.com/thread/3634943

0 Kudos

Thanks Siddharth,

its working fine now, thanks for your inputs..

Regards,

Rajesh

Answers (0)