cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure automatic confirmation of line items in Stock Transfer Order in case of release strategy ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

How automatic confirmation of materials in stock transfer order can be configured only when order is released through ME29N (if release strategy is set) ?

Further when order is released then only material should confirm the qty from available stock for that plant.

Thanks & Regards

Deven

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deven,

Part 1 :

If I understand your requirement correctly. You want the STO to be released automatically or should be approved when they are created and not follow the normal approval process for purchase orders.

What you can do is create a custom PO type for inter company PO. You can then use the PO Type as the characteristics for release strategy and exclude the Inter company PO type from release strategy in CL24N.

When you do this all the other PO types will have a release procedure but inter-company PO would be available as soon as they are created by the system.

Part 2:

For the second part you need to look into config for availability check for the inter company STO.

The node for the same is :

Sales and Distribution -> Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements -> Availability Check -> Carry Out Control For Availability Check

You can choose different kinds of stocks you want to consider from here.

Regards,
Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Amit.

Actually i want that Stock Transfer Order should automatically confirm or commit the quantity from the available stock on release (based on release strategy) and save (ME29N) and further we can see that confirmed quantity of the materials in CO06.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Amit i got it by configuring availability check for stock transfer orders. thanks alot.

Answers (0)