cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

f5-201, posting period is not open

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please help, my client is trying to upload a file under t-code FF_5, but he is getting an error message as f5-201, posting period is not open.

For our client FY will start from June to July, and he is try to upload as on November 2014 which will be the Fy for our client is 5'th month of 2015.

But he is getting error f5-201, posting period 05, 2014 is not open, but i tried from my end i am getting error as F5-201, posting period 05, 2015 is not open.

These are the checks from my end.

1) Whether date in BIA format is same which i am using and client is using - answer is yes.

2) I have went to OB52 and made period 5 open in 2015 and i am able to post but my client is unable to post the document as it is showing 5'th month of 2014.

Experts require your help, what might be the reason why this change might be while we are using same file please help me how to go further.

Awaiting to hear further, thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sudesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudesh,

I beleive, your client had not checked the error message properly or would not have updated the correct file. There is no other reason for this as per my understanding.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your response, finally we got a solution  for this error is due to user parameter settings under T-Code SU3, " GLDGRP_FLEX "  which is related to new GL concept, here the user had this parameter as non leading ledgers FY variant was different  with leading ledger FY varient.

I asked client to delete that and upload a file and problem solved.

Regards,

Sudesh

Answers (0)