Question on exchange rates
- No 0calmonth and 0calendarday present in multiprovider.
- We have 2 other month fields called valid from and valid to and the key month variable is created in BEx based on valid from. Both these objects have type ref 0calmonth.
- Exchange rate needs to be applied on a KF based on the month and this KF has 12 instances in query based on offset of key month variable from -1 to -11. So, we need to show the KF value based on 12 different month exchange rates.
- Fixed Time Ref section of RSCUR:
While creating the conversion type in RSCUR, we can give the a variable based on 0DATE; however, we do not have any such variable. If we create a date variable based on key month variable using BAdI, can we use that? As, we need 12 different exchange rates in query we are applying offset on key month; will this offset be applied to key date field also (run time)?
- Variable Time Ref Section of RSCUR:
We do not have 0calmonth in cube so if we can't use 0calmonth in this section. Is the understanding correct?
Please let us know if anyone has come across this scenario exchange rates dynamically.