Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payroll Month not changing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Need your help on the an issue ....

1) I have run live PC00_M40_CALC [11 - Nov]

2)  sm30 > RPUTRBK0  .... 'Earliest retro', recal. follow up prog' and 'Accounted for' is also set for the next month [12] ...

3) When I check in    'pc_payresult' .... the 'released month' is not being displayed.

I have run the payroll in PA03 and after releasing payroll it displays the changed cycle and month...  [12] ...where as earlier it was showing the 11th Month - Nov......

PFA of the

1) PC_payresult --- where in the November data is not being displayed ...

2) PA03  --- where in the cycle has already been changed.

Would appreciate replies on the same.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194940
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Salman,

Kindly check employees infortype 3 and check accounted to date and if it doesn't show 30.11.2014 then the payroll has not been run or November month.

Set the control record for November month and re-run the payroll and it should show you results in PC_Payresult.

Thanks,

Bhabagrahi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhabagrahi,

thank you for replying ...

its showing    'accounted date'    ---- 01.12.2014  ... change it in pu03 for all the employees....

2ndly, ....how do we set control record to previous month when it is already set to december now....

Could you please elaborate!

former_member194940
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Salman,

Kindly change the accounted date to 30.10.2014 for that employee using t.code PU03. and you will have to delete the control record and then create new control record and put 07/2014 in payroll period and update your E.RA date, then when you release for payroll it will go to November month.

Thanks,

Bhabagrahi

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can not set it you have to delete control record and then you have to change it.

Before doing activity take necessary details as back up.

Regards

Venkatesh

Answers (0)