Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Employee Profile - On Behalf is no longer working

Hi guys,

I'm experiencing a strange issue. The On Behalf applications are no longer working. When they are started from the employee profile via the launchpad it always shows the data from user who is logged in. The BAdI HRMSS_B_MODIF_BUSINESS_PARAMS is implemented but is not getting triggered. Neither for the standard SAP applications in the launchpad nor for the custom applications. I tested on the same System the application HRMSS_HOMEPAGE and here the BAdI gets triggered as expected. Do you have any ideas why the BAdI is no longer triggered for application HRMSS_EMP_OVERVIEW_PROFILE?

We're using HRMSS_EMPOVERVIEW_TEAMVIEWER to start the employee profile and NWBC for ESS/MSS.

System details: EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0, SAP NetWeaver 7.4. Sub-components of EA-HR are on Release 607 with SP-Level 33.

If you need any further details please let me know. I'm quite new to the ESS / MSS topic so your help is really appreciated.

Tags:
replied

Thanks to everyone for sharing your thaughts with me. The issue is solved. It was caused by setting the component HRMSS_PROFILE_SHARED_DATA in configuration of HRMSS_EMP_OVERVIEW_PROFILE as 'invisible element' because we don't use the function of shared data. By setting back the component as visible element the BAdI was called again and calling now the on behalf applications via the launchpad works fine.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question