cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee Profile - On Behalf is no longer working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I'm experiencing a strange issue. The On Behalf applications are no longer working. When they are started from the employee profile via the launchpad it always shows the data from user who is logged in. The BAdI HRMSS_B_MODIF_BUSINESS_PARAMS is implemented but is not getting triggered. Neither for the standard SAP applications in the launchpad nor for the custom applications. I tested on the same System the application HRMSS_HOMEPAGE and here the BAdI gets triggered as expected. Do you have any ideas why the BAdI is no longer triggered for application HRMSS_EMP_OVERVIEW_PROFILE?

We're using HRMSS_EMPOVERVIEW_TEAMVIEWER to start the employee profile and NWBC for ESS/MSS.

System details: EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0, SAP NetWeaver 7.4. Sub-components of EA-HR are on Release 607 with SP-Level 33.

If you need any further details please let me know. I'm quite new to the ESS / MSS topic so your help is really appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to everyone for sharing your thaughts with me. The issue is solved. It was caused by setting the component HRMSS_PROFILE_SHARED_DATA in configuration of HRMSS_EMP_OVERVIEW_PROFILE as 'invisible element' because we don't use the function of shared data. By setting back the component as visible element the BAdI was called again and calling now the on behalf applications via the launchpad works fine.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susan,

T

Thanks for posting your solution. We have checked the configuraiton and the applicaiton is not hidden. We are also in EHP7, please find our system details below

System details: EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0, SAP NetWeaver 7.4. Sub-components of EA-HR are on Release 607 with SP-Level 30

We are facing similar issue with Related Activity links for on behalf of EE applications from MSS. We are unbale to get the employee data from Related Links, we are retrieving the data of manager instead of employee. Can you please provide guidelines to fix thei issue.

We have the below configurations parameters provided in LPD_CUST MSS Related_Activity. In debugging we have observed thatCL_HRESS_EMPLOYEE_SERVICES->GET_INSTANCE method not reading the on behalf pernr value as pernr_mem_id is blank .We are not sure why the Pernr_Mem_ID getting filled blank value.

Tha same Pernr_Mem_ID getting filled from the LPD_CUST MSS Employee_Profile but not form Related_Activity.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Suresh B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it the SAP standard one which is not working or custom one.

In the lauchpad, did you see if PERNR_MEM_ID is getting passed as a parameter.

May be can we have ur launch pad screen shot showing target app parameters and application alias etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jwala,

I know this documentation and also the different BAdI implementations and launchpads. But with MSS/RELATED_ACTIVITY launchpad the class CL_HRMSS_CENTRAL_SERVICES which calls the badi is not triggered. I wonder where the relationship between the launchpad and maybe the feeder class is setup in this case. For the UI5 applications it is done in view /ui2/lpd_feederv but where for the "old" applications?