Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Agrremnet Qty updated in COPA

pranav_gupata
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

we have customer Requirement of Finished goods as per schedule agreement, based on that we want to map into COPA report, is it possible or not.

Scenarios : we want as per customer Schedule requirement we want to procure the Raw material.  say Order  75000  Nos. of Qty customer has given order based on that we will procure the raw material from vendor, not more then that. where we can assign Scheduling customer order number so that we can plan accordingly.

we want to see the final report output once we do execute the report . where, we can see Revenue generated out of 75000 nos sold 25000 nos. and remaining 50000 qty to show to deliver .

Kind regards

Pranav Kr. Gupta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you have to captured sales data in 2 source...one from SO level Record type A for sales order qty that is for 75000 units...and second from Billing doc record type F for billed qty and value.

Once you get theses data , the diff of two will be your to be delivered qty  which you can create through key fig scheme to be used in report...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pranav,

In COPA (Costing Based), the values relating to sales and Std. cost, will move once the billing document is created and transferred to the accounting. It is based on the SD conditions and its assignment to the value fields in KE4I and KE4W. Regarding the report, you can create a customer wise report in KE30, where you can see the qty sold, revenue and corresponding cost for the same. Regarding the Closing qty, I don't think it will be captured in COPA. COPA will purely work on your qty sold in the record type F.

Please explain in little more details to why the above COPA process does not meet your requirement.

Regards,

Sumti Bhadani