Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Career Advise Request: BCA and MCA background with programming experience

Former Member
0 Kudos

Original Title: I have done BCA and MCA  now i want to build a career in SAP programme so Which Module is Good For me ?? Any Suggestion And Have Experince of JAVA and .net Programming.....need Help

hello Frnds

I have done BCA and MCA passout and i looking for to Learn SAP and build Career in SAP industry

so suggest me What i can do???

Any suggestion for me???

Help me as soon as possible

Message was edited by: Colleen Lee - agreed with Steffi - title changed to something more meaningful

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello there,

for future threads please don't write the whole content in the subject line. That is meant to be a short info of the content of your thread and not the whole thing. Also it might make it technically impossible to reply to your thread, so if you open another thread here on SCN, please keep your subject line short BUT meaningful.

Second: Sharing course material is not allowed, because that would be copyright infringment. Have a look at the Rules of Engagement of this community to be on the safe side.

If you want to learn, you need to take training. If there is no chance of taking classes nearby, you could have a look at the SAP Learning Hub. You can find more about trainings possibilities and related topics in the space

Another good way to support your learning is reading through the different spaces here on SCN and participating in them (if you start knowing what you are doing and where you want to focus in the SAP world).

Since you already found this space for career help, you should work your way through the threads and blogs here, which will help you to get a feel not only for what it means to be a starter in SAP, but also how things are done here on SCN. This will make your life (and ours ^^) a lot easier.

A great start in my opinion is this blog:

Happy reading!

Regards,

Steffi.

8 REPLIES 8

former_member192719
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you have technical back ground, if you are interested technical , you can go for ABAP.

just search SCN " ABAP fresher " , you will get lots of information.

All the best.

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Suresh Rai

but I also Need Materials and Course Content....with help of my knowledge and skill

I want to learn as soon as possible Help me

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please search SCN, you will get a lot of information.

search Google ...ABAP basics or ABAP contents, all the information on your finger tips.

Good luck.

Regards,

Suresh

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello there,

for future threads please don't write the whole content in the subject line. That is meant to be a short info of the content of your thread and not the whole thing. Also it might make it technically impossible to reply to your thread, so if you open another thread here on SCN, please keep your subject line short BUT meaningful.

Second: Sharing course material is not allowed, because that would be copyright infringment. Have a look at the Rules of Engagement of this community to be on the safe side.

If you want to learn, you need to take training. If there is no chance of taking classes nearby, you could have a look at the SAP Learning Hub. You can find more about trainings possibilities and related topics in the space

Another good way to support your learning is reading through the different spaces here on SCN and participating in them (if you start knowing what you are doing and where you want to focus in the SAP world).

Since you already found this space for career help, you should work your way through the threads and blogs here, which will help you to get a feel not only for what it means to be a starter in SAP, but also how things are done here on SCN. This will make your life (and ours ^^) a lot easier.

A great start in my opinion is this blog:

Happy reading!

Regards,

Steffi.

0 Kudos

Hello Mam

I really very Sorry ....

I request you to Pls Delete this Post

Thanks Mam

0 Kudos

You don't need to be sorry, just take the advice, remember it and dive into the reading.

And which post do you mean? Mine? Why would I do that? Or do you mean yours? Again, why?

Either way, I'm not a moderator, so I can't do it anyway.

Regards,

Steffi.

0 Kudos

Hi

As per my Knowledge u can go to techinical side i:e Abap or Basis

Certificaion is mandatory to Survie in Sap as Fresher

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steffi Warnecke  i m sorry mam

pls delete that post