cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syclo Inventory Manager - Physical Inventory Creation or Add

0 Kudos

Hi All,

In Syclo Inventory Manager - Physical Inventory Add , Im getting the Initial screen I can give planned and created date , plant and Storage location

with that im clicking the FINISH button it is taking to next screen to Add Material screen , where im finding the Material Input field is DISABLED that is

GREYED OUT . Please let me know how to ENABLE the Material Input field .

Thanks and Regards

V.Ganesan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dm21
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesan,

Are you using SAP Inventory Manager 4.0?

If yes then its not possible to Add .

You can only download the PI Documents from the backend and do a count and then post to the Backend.

If you are using the SAP IM 3.2 then please check whether you have material for the plant and storae location that you selected.

Also check whether their is any enable rule set to always disable.

Thanks.

Deepak.M

0 Kudos

Hui Deepak ,

Thanks for the reply, but we are using SAP Inventory Manager 4.1.

But instead we cheked with SAP Inventory Manager 4.0 , but the factor u have mentioned we    didn't check . But now we are using SAP Inventory Manager 4.1 , so what is the issues and what to do . Please let me know 

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ganesan,

Make sure that ctparts  complex table has materials that  matches the  plant / storage location you have picked.

Thanks

Manju.

0 Kudos

Hi Manju ,

Thanks for the immediate response, yes i checked for materials with the respective plants and st.locations but im not get material input enable .

Thanks and Regards

V.Ganesan.