cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring User Decision based workflow in Approve Requests App

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to configure an user decision based workflow for Approve Requests Fiori App.

I am following Masa's guide which is for Activity type Task and trying to align it for User Decision task.

Till now, I have succeeded in Configuring the scenario definition and the dynamic tile on home page without error. Now, once I click on this  tile  I get the following error in Gateway error log.

"Property TS90000023 not found in type Task".

I have configured "Task" as EntitySet External Name  and have a feeling that it should be something else for the User Decisions.

Request you all to clarify on following.

1) What should be the value of EntitySet External Name for user decision based workflow.If it should be 'Task' only,then what is causing the abaove error.

2)From where can I determine the possible values of  EntitySet External Name.

3)What other configurations should be taken care if I  want to use "User Decision' based workflow in Approve Requests.

Regards

Manas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved point 1.The error is gone.The problem was with propertyExternalName.

But the tile is not showing any workitem.

I checked the odata call.The status is 200. but it does not contain workitem detail.

Regards

Manas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Identified the odata issue also.It was because of the hardcoded  user in RFC connection(SM59) used in the special system alias of the taskprocessing service.

Answers (0)