cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Error developing ITS mobile for WM RF

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I followed the steps given the document ,link below, for LM01 in transaction.

But i am getting error as below, is there any additional services that need to be activated, please assist.

/usr/local/cache/files/block.html;403

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zubair,

Could you please attach a snapshot of the error here?

Also, please make sure you have published the COMPLETE Service (containing the Internet Service, the MIME repository and the templates).

Right-click on the Internet service -> Publish -> complete Service

Let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find the snapshot.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please also send me the snapshot of the parameters you have configured for the internet service? [in se80, double-click on the internet service and the parameters that appear on the right as well as in SICF -> 'GUI configuration' parameters for your service ZUK_MOB in 'Service data' tab]

You will need to make sure that a template is created for the standard screens of the transaction LM01.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find below , i cleared Generate Dynpro and tried , for that also it did not work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zubair,

It seems you have not generated the templates for all the screens in the transaction LM00/01.

Please debug the transaction LM01 in SAP to know all the screens that are being traversed or to know the standard report being referred to and then you will have to generate the templates for all of those screens under your service as:

Also please clear your browser cache and try logging in again.

Please let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Utkarsh,

I am aware that for  all screens has the template should be created, but I just need one sample screen output of LM01 first, i will work on the buttons functionality screens./later am just trying to show screen LM01 , than will work on the sub screens inside it.

This LM01 main screen itself showing a problem...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zuber,

Please consider the following conditions:

1. When we debug LM01, it goes through various screens to navigate to the main screen 2888, for example, the logon parameters on screen 2889 are defaulted sometimes for the user which is displayed when we go 'back' from the main menu.

I would suggest creating the template for at least the 4 screens of RLMENU.

2. Please ensure you have a menu assigned to your ID by checking the entry in the transaction LRFMD. There, we mention the default screen size for the user which bypasses the above screen.

Please let me know if you can access the transaction from the SAP console too.

Answers (0)