cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to access the Custom WSDL service link?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per SAP API Document i can access all standard WSDL files through the WSIL link https://<<host name >>/sap/ap/srt/wsil?saml2=disabled, Same like this is there anyway to dynamically discover all the custom WSDL?

Thanks & Regards

Ram Kamepalli

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SAPjedi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Whoever created the custom web service for you, should have created a communication scenario (CS).

You can then create your own custom communication arrangement from the CS template and download the WSDL.

I have used the URL method for standard APIs,  but I find the Service Explorer (in Application & User Mgmt WC)  is much easier to use.

former_member188831
Contributor
0 Kudos

creating communication scenario is only for custom webservice ? if i am using standard sap WSDL for manage price list do i need to create any CS ?

please send few steps for loading price list thru web service.

1. We have done creating webservice but when run it no response.

wondering how and where do we authenticate ?

Thanks,

Mahesh

ambuja_prabhudessai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

I checked the Service Explorer in Appln & user Mgmt WC but I found all standard WSDL files and the WSIL also showed all standard scenarios.

Where can I find the WSIL for all the custom Comm scenarios?

Thanks,

Ambuja Prabhudessai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ambuja,

Please follow the steps mentioned by Tim.

Or

If you have created the communication scenario for your custom solution using SDK than you need to follow these steps :

1) Go to Application and User Management --> Communication Arrangement.

2) Once you are in communication arrangement screen click on "New" button.

3) After click on "New" button new screen open with all the available communication scenario for Standard or custom solution.

4) Select your custom solution communication scenario and click on "Next" button to move next screen.

5) In next steps select your system instance ID(Communication System) and again click on Next.

6) After click on "Next" we can able to see the next screen for communication method and Inbound / Outbound basic setting. Under that screen click on "Edit Advance Setting" for detail information about web service and its url now click on Next Review it and Finish the communication arrangement.

7) After Finish it open that communication arrangement and download the web service using "Download WSDL button.

Regards,

Mithun