cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logon screen not showing on fiori launchpad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

SAP Fiori is accessible on our SAP Server in web browser via URL https://server:port/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/FioriLaunchpad.html, a logon screen would appear as shown below by screenshot 1. The logon screen has disappeared when accessing the URL it defaults as user SAP_UI and tile catalog is not showing.

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Bonga,

Any user should not be set in the SICF setting. Why did you set "SAP_UI" user?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

My predecessor performed the initial configuration and below is an extract in the documentation providing reason for setting a user in SICF. If this is incorrect, please advise on how to rectify the error.

Extract

Navigate to the node /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/and double-click on it. In the “Create/Change a Service” screen, click the change button and choose the Error Pages Tab. Set the System Logon Radio button and choose the Configuration button beside it.

On the System Logon Configuration dialog box under “Settings Selection” set the “Define Service-Specific Settings” radio button.

Under the “Logon Layout and Procedure” set the “Custom Implementation” radio button and input /UI2/CL_SRA_LOGIN into the ABAP Class text field. Choose Save.

If the message “Enter user password” is displayed.

Go to the “Logon Data” tab. Enter a service user name like SAP_UI. The password in the system is ******

On the “Create/Change a Service” screen, choose Save.

Vasilis
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you should delete User and Password entered in tab "Logon Data" and save the service.

Regards,

Vasilis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasilis

Thanks for the prompt reply,unfortunately the suggestion above hasn't fixed the error.

Regards

Bonga

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Bonga,

Please upload the screenshot after SICF setting is corrected.

Has the user display on right top is changed?

Also upload the catalog screen when you select the button on left top.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa

Below are the requested screenshots.
As shown below, the user display has not changed.

I have been using the links below as point of reference:
SICF Services - User Interface Add-On for SAP NetWeaver - SAP Library

Configuring the Launchpad - User Interface Add-On for SAP NetWeaver - SAP Library

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Bonga,

Please clear the browser cache. Can you logon with any business user ID?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa

I have cleared the browser cache multiple times yet the error pesists.

Due to the fact that the logon screen is not showing, I'm unable to enter any other user ID.

I have followed the guide below to troubleshoot the launchpad and i haven't resolved the issue yet.

Regards,

Bonga

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Bonga,

The issue is "the logon screen is not showing".

I'm sure it is because of incorrect SICF setting. Please double check the SICF setting.

Regards,

Masa

Vasilis
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Bonga,

please send us the exact service that you do all these modifications because it is not shown in your screenshots.

The correct one should be  /default_host/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ushell

Regards,

Vasilis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasilis

Below are the requested screenshots.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Vasilis
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Bonga,

I see that in Logon Data tab you use procedure "Alternative Logon Procedure". Can you change it to "Standard" and try again?

Regards,

Vasilis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasilis,

The issue has been partialy resolved, the logon screen is visible again after changing SICF settings.
However, though I logon as a different user it still defaults as user SAP_UI and there aren't any errors in  /IWFND/ERROR_LOG - Error log.

Regards

Bonga