Different Currency came in STO (UB) other than company code and vendor
In STO (UB), we got different currency other than company code currency. We didn't maitain Vendor master for Supplying Plant. We have created Customer with company code currency EUR. Even for the delivery conditions we have created condition records with EUR.
In production, from 2010 to till date there are 22 STO's created from plant T046 (SP) to E747 (RP). In those 5 STO's have currency USD. But, others have company code currency EUR only.
But, why system is picking the different currency other than company code and customer/Vendor masters.
I have checked there were no change logs for the company code and there were no changes made manually in STO also.
So kindly suggest the root cause for this issue.