Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SAPSCRIPT - Data jumping to next page even if first page is having space to display

Dear Experts,

I am working on a sapscript in which I need to display a balance table below the main item table in the main window.

I want the balance table to display data on the first page as much as possible. For example, if the balance table is having 4 line items, but

there is only 1 line space left in the main window, 1 line of the balance table should be displayed in the first page & the remaining 3 lines on the next page. But, currently, it is displaying data on the first page only if there is 4 lines of space in the first page, else it jumps to the second page and dispays the whole balance on the second page.

Kindly help me in achieving this functionality.

Best regards,

Lucy

Tags:
Former Member
Former Member replied

It has been taken care of in standard script already which you have copied into Z script. Now, your question remains, why header is getting displayed on page 2 even when there is no data in main item table.

For this you will have to debug the code, we can just pass on the suggestions. We don't know what is written in standard script.

1 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question