cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Type - Note 24832

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have a detailed instruction on how to execute Note 24832?

My scenario is I want to copy the statistical pricing value from Sales Order into Intercompany Billing.

My current set-up using Pricing Type B is getting the price maintained in VK11 based from the Outbound Delivery date into intercompany billing.

So if I have statistical value of $5 in Sales Order with pricing date as 12/01/2014 and another pricing condition record with $8 amount maintained with 01/08/2015 to 01/31/2015 validity. Then when I process Outbound Delivery in 01/08/2014, in intercompany billing it will get $8 value and not $5.

Can somebody help me how to use Pricing Type Customer Reserve Y in Note 24832?

Appreciate your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

On the link is the same requirement that I need to achieve. What hinders me is on how to activate Customer Reserve Y Pricing Type.

The SAP Fan Club Forums • View topic - to copy condition type 'PI01' from sales order to bi...

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We had cross-posted in a thread that was created in 2011. But this new thread will be the "right" place to discuss. Main thing is to compare the standard Intercompany sale process with your process, there are similarity.

Genalyn,

Your requirement seems similar to how SAP standard behaves in intercompany sale process. Therefore look at standard process.

The pricing procedures are different from regular sale and intercompany sale. Here the statistical value in the sales order can be converted into non-statistical in the intercompany billing document.

RVA001

ICAA01

SAP SD Exclusive Study Materials: INTER-COMPANY SALES PROCESS (CONFIGURATION)

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

Thanks for material provided. The set-up is same with what we have and the only customization needed is to get the interco billing price from Sales Order.

Here's the screenshot of my set-up and the sample transaction:

1. Regular Pricing Procedure

2. Intercompany Pricing Procedure

3. VTFL

4. Pricing Record in VK11

5. Sales Order

6. Outbound Delivery

7. Intercompany Billing - as you can see the value its getting is based from Outbound       Delivery Date/Billing Date from validity of VK11

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Genalyn,

Thanks for the images!

Can you keep ZPI1 in the intercompany pricing procedure and make it non-statistical?

Instead of having a different condition type ZIV1 in the (second) pricing procedure.

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

It's standard set-up to have ZIV1 or IV01 in intercompany pricing procedure.

Regards,

Gelyn