cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display only in ESS through Badi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to make ESS personal Profile to be display only for all employees. I got Badi  HRXSS_PER_SUBTYPE. I bypassed disp_only = 'X' in SUBTYPE internal table. But it doesn't have any effect in portal. Its still showing in editable mode. My SAP version is ECC 6.0. How can I achieve this?

Please help me ASAP. Very urgent

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In EhP5, to make it readonly you need to create custom configs for detail screens and make the fields as readonly. From BADI, I don't think its possible to achieve it.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it for employees or managers you want to make it readonly, in that corresponding launch pad's personal profile, you have to pass these two parameters, to make it readonly.

You can see the doc link for more details on them. Codding is not needed to make it readonly.

In case for individual infotype/subtype you want to make it readonly then you have to configure subtype table.

READ_ONLY_PROFILE_WITH_DETAILS=&

READ_ONLY_PERSONAL_PROFILE=

Application Parameters - Business Package for Employee Self-Service (WDA) 1.50 - SAP Library

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Former Member
0 Kudos

Our system is EHP5. So above help by Yugandhar wont work.

I am not so good in webdynpro. Will try out that. But through Badi it should work. I don't know why its not working.