cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on functional acknowledgement for EDI transaction.

Getting below error in mapping, used standard mapping provided by SAP for getting acknowledgement. Here my doubt is if i use one ISA segement its getting successful, if i use multiple ISA segments i am getting the error.

Error:

<SAP:Stack>Runtime exception occurred during application
mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_FunctionalAcknowledgement_to_A_997~;
com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException:The markup in the document
following the root element must be well-formed.
</SAP:Stack>

In Trace i can see below:

Trace level="3" type="T">Search com/seeburger/conf/MissingPrimitiveValueException.class
(http://seeburger.com/B2BContent, -1) in swcv
ad577250-b690-11e0-886f-e9bb0a0409aa.
</Trace>

<Trace level="3" type="T">Search com/seeburger/conf/MissingPrimitiveValueException.class
(http://seeburger.com/B2BContent, -1) in swcv
3a095140-221d-11e0-8a40-cee50a0007f7.
</Trace>

Appreciate your help on this. Thank you so much in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here my doubt is if i use one ISA segement its getting successful, if i use multiple ISA segments i am getting the error.

Basically, ANSI X12 files always need to have one ISA segment to be syntactical correct. If there are multiple ISA-segments, I asssume that the FunctionalAcknowedgement cannot be created properly.

Since sometimes (e.g. with some VANS) ANSI X12 files are copied together in one physical file, the Seeburger Communication-Aapters (e.g. the AS2-Adapter)  have an additional built-in Split functionality, that splits up the files to make sure each file only includes one ISA segment.

Kind Regards

Stefan

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sruthi,

What exactly is the scenario?any fcc used?

former_member187587
Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you perform any changes to your source\target XSDs?
Basically, you need to configure an interchange split as part of the sender  channel splitter serttings (for AS2 for example). using this setting the Adapter will split the ISAs and produce a single 997 per ISA (as defined in the X12 standarts specs).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any help on this please...

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you share your sender channel configuration