cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java Mapping Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Can you please help me with the below error I am getting when I am trying to run a Java mapping developed by a pervious developer by exporting it in to Ecslipse - Also, I have included the following jar files as well: com.sap.xi.mapping.tool.lib_api.jar & com.sap.xpi.ib.mapping.lib.jar

Please, let me know if I am missing and Jar in order for me to test out the code in Ecslipse.

Thanks for your help!!

Rithvik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rithvik,

It seems previous developer has his own implementation for TransformationInputImpl, InputPayloadImpl etc.. to simulate java mapping in standalone version. Either try to get these class files into your java project if you want to test in standalone mode, Else comment the implementation method call statements if you don't want test in standalone mode

If you prefer standalone testing and your done with it, then please comment these implementation classes and their method calls and then with a compilation deploy it to PI system

Best Regards,

Praveen Gujjeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!! Praveen - you were right - that helped resolve the issue!!

Thank you so much!!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rithvik,

Why don't you use NWDS instead of only eclipse?, NWDS is an eclipse adapted for SAP Java development. You can download the version for your PI NWDS Download Links - Java Development - SCN Wiki

With libraries that you are importing you should have a PI 7.1 or upper. Are you sure that you are importing the libraries correctly? (if it is your first time you can follow this video tutorial Eclipse - importing Java Packages and JAR Files - YouTube)

With the libraries that you have mentioned should be enough, check this wiki XI libraries for development - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!! Inaki

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rithvik,

I add these jar files to library when I write Java Mapping.

com.sap.aii.mapping.api.filter.jar

com.sap.aii.mapping.lib.facade.jar

com.sap.xi.mapping.tool.lib.filter.jar