Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expense report BO, Receipt Node problematic in SDK

Jacques-Antoine
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello dear SDK community,

More than a question, I would like to know if the issue I am facing is specific to me or if everybody had the same problem.

The thing is I find the Expense Report BO very slow to read and my issue is I cannot Query it on the Receipt Node.

So I would like to know if everybody is getting this issue with the QueryByElements on ExpenseReport BO.

Sometimes the QueryByElements is not even working and is crashing my SDK; error message: underlying connection was closed by server. A connection that was supposed to be maintained has been closed.

Sometimes the query is working, but as soon as I try to Navigate By Association to the Receipt Node (in order to check the expenses), my SDK crashes: 100% chance!

Do anybody has encountered this issue with the Receipt Node?

My context:

• 1411 SDK and 1411 systems
  • Issue is occurring in EVERY customers' test tenants, in our own partner Dev and Test tenants
  • Issue is occurring in my SDK but also in my colleagues' SDK

This issue is quite disturbing as I need this node in order to create expenses through an external web service.

Any clue or any people encountering this issue, feel free to participate.

Thank you all for your attention.

Best regards.

Jacques-Antoine Ollier

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200567
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Jacques,

The query is working but as you told when I tried to Navigate By Association to the Receipt , it was taking ages, first I thougth it was just loading. But then the studio was not responding anymore. And I had to shut it down with Task Manger.

Regards,

Fred.

Jacques-Antoine
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Fred,

Thank you very much for your test, this is really appreciated!

I am trying to investigate this issue with SAP.

I will update the thread as soon as I have an answer from them (but they are taking time for this one).

Thank you very much for your attention Fred.

Best regards.

Jacques-Antoine Ollier

former_member200567
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Glad that I could help.

Regards,

Fred.