cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating planned orders in MRP area

0 Kudos

Hi

We have a business requirement due to which I am creating a new MRP area in APO and want to create planned orders there using SNP

I CIFed the MRP area, products are extended, PDS is extended, tlane is created.

But when I run heuristics, its not working correctly. First of all, system creates a firmed planned order in the main location (for ex 8000) without any source of supply in addition to the Distribution receipt to the 8000_MRP. The Firmed planned order however is not considered in total receipts, so not sure why it is being created there.

At 8000_MRP, i see the Distirbution demand planned, but when i run planning, it is not creating any orders or giving short dump.

I tried same set up with PPM, I am able to create the planned orders at 8000_MRP with the source of supply assigned.

The firmed planned order at 8000 still occurs.

We want to do the setup with PDS.

Any inputs?

Thanks

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hari,

Please refer consulting note    591115 - MRP areas in APO (documentation)

In ECC MM02, 'MRP 4' view, open the relevant production version and fill the field "Receiv. location"(MKAL-ALORT) with the storage location that is assigned to your MRP area.

From ECC, transfer the PDS to APO again via CURTO_CREATE so that the receiving location information will be updated in APO.

In APO, recreate or re-explode the planned order check the same.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the MRP AREA Customizing to see the settings (t.code /SAPAPO/MRPACUST01).

Thanks

Marius

0 Kudos

Hi Marius

This setting is only for defining Stock transfer orders.

thanks

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your model with /SAPAPO/TSCONS and /SAPAPO/OM17. At tr.lanes you have to maintain means of transport too.

You can also use the model consistency check /SAPAPO/CONSCHK to find possible errors.

Thanks, Marius