cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Req For STO -In Third Party Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Is it possible if i create a sales order a purchase requisition should be genarated. the normal third party PR we can not convert in to STO and account assignment catagory "M" is coming in PR but in case of STO Pur req. that is not require.

So is it possible ? if yes can any one plz tell me.

Rajendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

In the schedule line category details you gave order type as NB and item category as "7" then it will work as UB is a stock transport order and not a purchase requisition.

Then in MM you need to link your purchase requistion NB to your stock transport order UB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi javeed

i have tryed but while creating replenishment delivery from STO system is giving information "stock is not avilable" even though having enough stock in unrestricted.

Rajendra

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look to the schedule line that is determined in the sales order: in the schedule line customizing you can set the account assignment category you need.

pls. reward if helpful

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert

I am trying to copy Sceduline catatogory CS as ZS in this i want item category as ' 7' ( Stock transfer) and pur req as "UB" but it is giving error as

"Entry B UB does not exist in T161 (check entry)"

Rajendra

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you have to use a purchase requisition, not a purchase order (like UB).

Try out a custom created PR.

Roberto

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Use the following user exit to pass your required account assignment category to purchase requisition at the time of sales order creation.

USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_ME_REQ (include MV45AFZB)

With this user exit you can include additional fields for the following fields:

o EBAN (purchase requisition)

o EBKN (purchase requisition-account assignment)