cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is configuration of Pricing procedure mandatory for 'Opportunity - Request for pricing' funtionality

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are working on the C4C-ECC integration.

Are these steps relevant for configuring 'Request for pricing from External system' in Opportunities? We are unable to find the 'External Pricing' option on Fine tuning activity. 'External Pricing' activity is visible in Fine tuning only when scoping is done with business option - "Do you use an external application to calculate price for sales quote items in your cloud solution".

Please let us know.

Thanks,

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Deepak

No - we need to work on better naming.  That external pricing is related to pricing for the quote.  When doing pricing from the opportunity you can follow the steps in the integration guide.  In general you need to:

1.  Cloud: Answer the scoping question you mention above  - the one about calculating ERP pricing for opportunities

2. ERP:  configure the service in SOAMANAGER on ERP - this is described in the integration guide  -be sure to note the name of the binding because you'll need it in HCI

3. HCI: deploy the iflow  - the ERP service URL looks something like:  

https:// <erphost>/sap/bc/srt/xip/sap/salesorderpricinginformationqu/800/salesorderpricing/pricingbinding

In the above link, the 'pricingbinding' matches the binding provided in SOAMANAGER

I have on my list this year to write an article just on pricing  -how it works from the different places, what's used, like a quick start guide that will cover it all.  

Thanks for the question - I hope this answer helps.

Ginger

0 Kudos

Hi Ginger, Great it worked. Thanks, Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ginger. Does it works for integration with PO?

Regards

senthilmurugan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ginger.gatling ,

Thanks for information.

Is there any standard CPI package available for Opportunity Pricing, I could see only these packages, exploring further related to opportunity pricing I cannot find SALESORDERPRICINGINFORMATIONQU webservice in flow resources.

Best Regards,

Senthil

Answers (0)