cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarity on the Lumira client licenses

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can someone clear this up for me?  Does it make sense that when I request a license key for Lumira Client, that I'm requesting ONE key which will be used by all users to install the Lumira client on their workstation, and NOT requesting multiple keys, one for each user?

I believe we are licensed for a large amount of Lumira clients, but I'm not sure exactly if requesting ONE key is all that is required to get our first team of 10 users up and running.

Note: we will have Lumira Server in the future if that makes any difference.

Thanks!

Jeff.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same question from a large enterprise customer I support.  I can confirm that they were issued a single Lumira desktop activation key, which was created for 300 installations. What your 1 key entitles you to, I cannot tell.

So if you have any queries about the licenses you have purchased then please go via your account representative, or (my preference) enquire via the licensing helpdesk by logging a message to support component XX-SER-LIKEY-BOJ at this webpage Report an Incident | SAP Support Portal

there are also temporary Analytics solutions keys available here in the interim  Keys | SAP Support Portal

FYI - CAL access to Lumira Server is now typically included as part of "BI Suite" license model. Note that not all customers as on this model, and are still on legacy CPU-based licenses and may not benefit from this Lum Server inclusion.

Regards,
H

Answers (0)