cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it correct to post Advance vendor posting through F-02 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos
  • Is it correct to post Advance vendor posting through F-02 ? understand that down payment is ideally posted through F-48 and prepayments are posted through F-53. this question arises as we are not able to clear advance payment document posted through F-02 due to validation for bus. place. this document was posted with special GL Indicator E (Prepayment) without buss. place but now SAP does not allows you me to clear it. i tried to clear F-44, post with clearing FB05 but not able to do so due to business place validation.

• what will be implication if we drop validation temporarily ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

If you do posting with F-02, then also it will ask for business place. So you have to input it. If you deactivate validation, it will impact postings done for documents in mean time. However, first check the validation, whether it has defined with maintaining t.codes. If yes, then check whether F-02 transaction exists or not. And also check FB01 has defined in the validation.

Regards,

Mukthar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukhtar,

Thanks for inputs and expert advice, since incipation there is validation but not sure how come SAP allowed to post this document without Buss Place.

On top it document posted with T code F-02 but document data showing it posted through FBZ2 for which user do not have access ?

and question still remains same,is it wrong to post Document with special GL Indicator through T code F-02 ?

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

It is not wrong. You can post it by F-02 by providing special GL indicator at the line item level.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mukhtar !

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are welcome.

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you tried to clear the D-PMT through F-54 " Clear Down Payment" ..

Regards

Mahmoud El Nady

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahmoud, yes i also tried to clear it from F-54 also....