cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit block for manaully released sales orders

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario consider the Credit limit for a Payer is $ 1000. I have utilised this value of $1000, then when i create three other sales orders (1,2 and 3) for $ 100 each and have manually released these three sales orders. Consider in OVA8 i have maintained Number of Days as 45 so that these three sales orders 1,2 and 3 will not get a credit block for the next 45 days from the date of manual release.

Now when there is a $ value change or hit the 45 day mark in any of the sales orders (1, 2 and 3) the whole of the unbilled $ value in these sales orders(1,2 and 3) go for a credit block - is this the std behaviour?

thanks

Saravanan Chinniah.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Saravanan,

Could you please paste the screen shot of your OVA8.  where is 45 days maintained..?

Its for better understanding

Thanks

Jobi

0 Kudos

Hi,

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

Are you telling that, when say your sales order no. 1 hits 45 days then, order no.1, 2 and 3, all will get blocked?  The system will trigger a credit check at that time, and all the docs which are above the credit limit will get blocked again. This is STD, I think.

If there is a change of more than 1 % of the value of a sales order, then it will recheck credit and docs will be blocked again.

Regards

Jobi

0 Kudos

Thanks will check and come back if in need.

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Saravanan,

Dont forget to close the discussion, if you have got the solution for the question

Regards