Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration between HCM HANA (On Premise) and SuccessFactors using PI

carlosazofeifa
Explorer
0 Kudos

Good Day Experts,

Actually we are working with a company that has SAP HCM on Sybase integrated with SuccessFactors using PI, the last month this company tells us that they will be migrating Sybase to HANA by the end 2015.

I was wondering if it is possible to integrate HCM HANA (On Premise) and SuccessFactors using PI?

and finally what are the implications with this?, do we need to re-map fields?, re-install the addon?

Thanks so much for answers.

Best Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

There will be no changes to your current integration setup with SAP PI if you put HCM on HANA.

Best regards,

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

Its Carlos, not Rohit ,

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oops!

carlosazofeifa
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Luke and Rohit

-Luke, haha don't worry I understood it , but don't do it again, hahaha...

And thank you for your answers I really appreciate it.

Now we have PI installed and we are going to integrate SF and HCM, but our customer tell us that the next year HCM will be on HANA and we think that this would be an issue, but according to your answers isn't it and that would be fine .

Have a nice day!

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think the problem with your customers is that they associate the different HANA offerings as being the same thing. But, strangely, SAP HANA Cloud Integration doesn't actually run on HANA, so even if your customer has SAP HCM on HANA it doesn't change anything about their integration options at all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

Pls read Jarat on the what to expect on SF for 2015 , clearly underlining SAP HANA , HCI

coming in the forefront of SF Integration.

Regards,

Rohit